" AMYLIA ISHAK "

AMYLIA ISHAK

Welcome to my WORLD


" Don't be the girl who needs a man. Be the girl a man needs "

We can chatting here

<




Replay - Sean Kingston}
Sunday, 26 May 2013 | Sunday, May 26, 2013 | 0Comment

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

Remember the first time we metYou was at the mall with your friendI was scared to approach youBut then you came closerHopin' you would give me a chance

Who would have ever knewThat we would ever be more than friendsWe're real worldwide, breakin' all the rulesShe like a song played again and again

That girl like somethin' off a posterThat girl is a dime they sayThat girl is a gun to my holsterShe's runnin' through my mind all day, hey

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

See you been all around the globeNot once did you leave my mindWe talk on the phoneFrom night till the mornGirl, you really change my life

Doin' things I never doI'm in the kitchen' cookin' things she likesWe're real worldwide, breakin' all the rulesSomeday I wanna make you my wife

That girl like somethin' off a posterThat girl is a dime they sayThat girl is the gun to my holsterShe's runnin' through my mind all day, hey

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

I can be your melodyOh girl, I could write you a symphonyThe one that could fill your fantasiesSo come, baby girl, let's sing with me, hey

I can be your melodyOh girl, I could write you a symphonyThe one that could fill your fantasiesSo come, baby girl, let's sing with me, hey

Na, na, na, na, na, na, naNa, na, na, na, na, naShawty got me singin'Na, na, na, na, na, na, naNa, na, na, na, na, naNow she got me singin'

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay

Shawty's like a melody in my headThat I can't keep out, got me singin' likeNa, na, na, na everydayIt's like my iPod's stuck on replay, replay